Friday, March 4

OM Healing Testimonies


I saw Babaji half a minute after the OM Healing circle has started (like the one on the picture which my mother has on her altar but younger) standing next to a person who was chanting OM. With his hands he was showering red petals on her head. Through the channels in her body the golden light was flowing to her feet, and through her feet black energy was leaving to the earth. Black colour was not negative or bad, but, as it seemed to me, that whatever was coming out from her was to heal the earth and the earth needed it. When Babaji finished with that person he moved on to do the same to all present in the OM Healing Circle. He showered everybody with the petals, one by one, and I saw this golden light flowing on through everybody down to the feet and then to the earth. After the OM session many have testified hearing man's deep voice singing with all of us and everybody said that they felt somebody was beside them. The whole room had a wonderful fragrance afterwards.
Stela Škarica, 11 years, Dugi Rat, Croatia



31st December it will have been two years Since my first experience with OM Healing. It was New Year's Eve when me and my friends sat in a circle and… it flowed. Literally because when I heard the New Year’s fireworks I heard them like they were emanating from completely different world. I felt like I was sailing across the entire ocean, carried by the all-embracing OM sound. It was a groundbreaking moment as many positive changes entered upon my life afterwards. Since that moment I take part in OM Healing regularly. Usually that means once a week. Once, there were nobody in my hometown to lead the Om Healing so I asked Sri Swami Vishwananda for the blessing. That is exactly how I became one of the leaders.

How did Om Healing help me? Above all I am much more peaceful and calm now and finally I overcame my depression which have been lasting for the last 8 years, with short intervals. I have not been taking any antidepressants because I do not need them anymore. What is more, half a year ago I even resigned from my therapy. My psyche is now strong enough to get along well just by myself. Thanks to that I can carry on developing my spirituality. I am able to exercise Atma Kriya. Problems with the insomnia disappeared as well. I strongly believe that, as the time goes by, thanks to OM Healing practice other health problems will be also gone. As any other treatment, OM Healing requires time and patience to overcome not only the signs of the illness but also its real, underlying cause.
I fervently encourage everybody to practice OM Healing as the most beautiful thing one can gain from this technique is not only the openness of one's heart for the unconditional Divine Love but the fact that during the practice of Om Healing we can emit this light of love to every being which is in need as well.
Elizabeth from Szczecin, Poland

More Testimonies clic here


No comments: